As I write this, scores of women are on the operating table right now getting breast implants. We all want to feel good about our bodies but it’s always a good idea to examine the pros and the cons.
As a D-cupper, I felt it my duty to let you know what obtains on the other side of the fence. Before you sign that check or swipe that credit card and certainly before you secure that surgery date, think through what I am about to tell you.
I was a happy C-cupper until my second baby. That kiddo pushed me into the D-cup territory. I think the extra 7 pounds that refused to go post delivery is all tucked in my breasts. My dear hubby loves it, for me; meh.
Here is what life would be like if you had larger breasts:
1. Shopping for clothes and getting the right fit might take just a little longer.
2. It will be hard to keep men focused on your face sometimes; their eyes just keep tracking down to your chest area. If this is what you like, then I guess that would work. It gets old and annoying though.
3. Pain in the shoulder blade and upper back comes with the territory, especially for D-cup upwards.
4. Mammograms will not be fun. They were never fun to begin with but making it through the breast waffle maker with bigger breasts will be a tad more painful.
5. Prepare to sleep in a bra at least when you are in the PMS time of the month. Large breasts can be a real pain that time of the month!
It’s always good to know what you are getting into. Now you know.
How to Find the Right Surgeon for Your Elective Surgery Checklist is available to logged in Healthgist members.
Not yet a member? Create your account now. It’s FREE!