The global workplace is changing. More people are “escaping the cubicle” and working out of their homes or the neighborhood coffee shop.
The remote workspace is especially attractive to women for the potential flexibility it affords to fulfill their many roles. We set out to see how these work-from-home women were doing.
These women were candid with their assessment. Let’s just say that the 4 Hour Work-Week is still a pie in the sky dream.
Share this Image On Your Site
»»»Do you work from home?«««
Get your the Work-From-Home Wellbeing Index below and see how you are faring
♦ The Work-From-Home Woman Wellbeing Report would not have been possible without the enthusiastic help of these organizations, small businesses, media professionals and bloggers.
Media Professionals, Bloggers & Podcasters
1. The WAHM Addict; The Wahm Addict is a resource for working at home!
2. Girls Gone Sporty; Live the sporty life
3. BeBlogalicious; The social media network for multi-cultural influencers and moguls.
4. The Work at Home Woman; The Work at Home Woman is an advocate for telecommuting and home-based businesses that empower women to balance life on their own terms.
5. Multitesting Mommy; A Canadian Mom who loves to share info with others!
6. Get Fit Naturally; Healthy living blogger
7. Sweet Lemons; A working moms journey… The good, the bad and the funny!
8. Lisa Wallace; Original founder of Indie Gift Box
9. The Work at Home Wife; Helping you make money from home… and keep it!
10. Mompreneur Ink; Mompreneur Ink is an online community for mothers who are small business owners.
11. Family Focus Blog; All things family related- parenting, recipes, crafts, travel, and more!
12. Smart Cookies; You only get one life. Make it a rich one.
13. Heather Allard; Wellness warrior + seasoned entrepreneur
14. Marla Tabaka; Business & life coach, Inc columnist
15. Biz Chix; A nest for multi-passionate entrepreneur
16. Autopilot Your Business; We build awesome websites right, the 1st Time! Then we show you how to make money- Any Industry- Guaranteed!
17. Rhodes to Success; Podcast for small business owners and entrepreneurs
1. Mommy Perks; Web development & design, online business Swiss army knife
2. Adorable Baby Clothing; Mom/Grandmother who loves working from home!
3. Market Mommy; How and where to market your mom-owned business
4. Aspire & Grow; Running a business doesn’t have to be so hard
5. SYRO Virtual Services; Professional Virtual Assistant. How can I help you today?
6. The Review Wire; Product reviews
7. Hire My Mom; Outsource jobs, project, work to Talented At-Home Professionals and Save!
8. Find Your Designs; Photoshop Guru ready to Make your next Dream!
9. Virtual Assistant Forums; Freelance Business Consultant and Founder, Virtual Assistant Forums
10. Synergy Support; Working with small business to help them grow by getting organised
11. Corp Net; Business entity set up assistance for small businesses
12. Best Mom Products; Where Mom Entrepreneurs Get Inspired, Educated + Connected
13. Mod Girl Marketing; Founder of Mod Girl Marketing, Digital Marketing consultant
14. Post Card Mania; Postcard marketing experts
15. Andrea Vahl; Social media coach, speaker and strategist
16. Signing Families; Educator- Social Media Influencer- Mom!
17. Pat Romain; Online business strategist